Student Loan Refinancing
We’re pleased to offer our members competitive rates on private student loan refinancing. In partnership with LendKey, we provide accessible and low-cost borrowing options. It may be possible for you to lower your monthly student loan payment by refinancing your existing loans with California Credit Union.*
- Pay your loan off quickly, or keep your monthly payments as low as possible — the choice is yours
- Simplify your finances by consolidating federal and private student loans into one easy monthly payment
- Refinance up to $125,000 in undergraduate student loan debt or $175,000 in graduate debt
- Competitive fixed and variable rate options
To qualify, applicants must meet credit and underwriting criteria:
- Member of California Credit Union or North Island Credit Union
- Current student or graduate of an eligible school
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Legal adult in the state in which they reside (age 18 in most states)
Determine full eligibility through the application process.
A cosigner can help you secure a lower interest rate and improve your chances of being approved for your private student loans or refinancing.
Look for a cosigner who has an established credit history and is a US citizen or permanent resident.
Our lending approach give more flexibility to your cosigner by releasing them from your loan after making 12 consecutive on-time full principal and interest payments.
Questions and application assistance?
Contact LendKey’s customer support team
Hours: Monday to Friday 6:00am – 5:00pm PST