Yes, our Visa® School Business Credit Card is a convenient way for school staff to manage day-to-day expenses.
Borrowing for Schools & Educators
The funds you need for the projects that matter most.
Banking solutions that fit your life.
Did you know that you can utilize our Digital Banking Services to access all of your financial tools?
Classroom Cash Loan
Designed for teachers to purchase classroom supplies.
Mortgage Rate Discount
Get rewarded as an educator or school employee.
For major purchases or expenses.
For both owned and long-term leased properties.
Frequently asked questions
Yes, we have loans and options designed just for educators in mind, including funding for classroom supplies.
To become a member, you must:
- Live in California and be a current or retired educator, school employee, alumni association member or PTA member
- Live or work in San Diego, Riverside or Orange County, CA
- Have an immediate family or household member who is a California Credit Union member
To become a business member:
- One of the account signers must live in California and be a current or retired educator, school employee, alumni association member or PTA member
- Your business must be headquartered in San Diego, Riverside or Orange County, CA
We’re here to take your financial confidence to the next level.
Dive into our Learn Center to explore various financial topics or to learn a little more about our practices.
All loans subject to approval.