Yes, our Visa® School Business Credit Card is a convenient way for school staff to manage day-to-day expenses.
Loans for Educators
The funds you need for the projects that matter most.
Banking solutions that fit your life.
Did you know that you can utilize our Digital Banking Services to access all of your financial tools?
Classroom Cash Loan
Designed for teachers to purchase classroom supplies.
Mortgage Rate Discount
Get rewarded as an educator or school employee.
For major purchases or expenses.
For both owned and long-term leased properties.
Frequently asked questions
Yes, we have loans and options designed just for educators in mind, including funding for classroom supplies.
To become a member, you must:
- Live, work, worship, attend school or have a business in Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Diego, San Bernardino or Ventura Counties in California
- Be affiliated with a California school as a current/retired employee, PTA member or member of an employee organization OR be an alumni association member of a CA college or university
- Have an immediate family/spouse/partner who is a California Credit Union member
To become a business member:
- Your business must operate in Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego or Ventura Counties, CA
- You are an existing California Credit Union member and own a business
- You are a business and qualify for membership
We’re here to take your financial confidence to the next level.
Dive into our Learn Center to explore various financial topics or to learn a little more about our practices.
All loans subject to approval.