Business Loans for Schools
Achieve your goals with our line of business loans geared towards schools.
As someone involved in education, you know that good schools require serious investments of time and money. You've given your time, and we have the school loans you need to help reach your goals. As your financial partner, we've created ways to make managing cash flow, purchasing books, computers or even a facility easier than ever - all with professional service, fast approvals and excellent rates and fees.
Lines of Credit
Lines of credit can be used as short-term financing to cover seasonal income fluctuations, to allow you to take advantage of discount purchasing or to handle unexpected expenses.
- Helps with supplies, fund special projects or other school operations
- Ideal for recurring or seasonal cash flow needs
- Both secured and unsecured options available
- Only pay interest on the amount that is drawn
- Use as overdraft protection for School Business Checking
- Lines range up to $2.5 million
- School must maintain their primary business deposit relationship with the credit union
For major purchases or expenses, we offer financing options that deliver long-term capital at great fixed rates and flexible terms to help minimize the impact on your monthly budget. This is a perfect choice for financing investments in technology and other major initiatives.
- New purchase money for equipment and/or vehicles
- Unsecured options available
- Fixed and variable rates available
- Flexible terms for repayment depending on collateral
- Convenient automatic deduction of payments from your School Business Checking Account
Business Vehicle Loans
- Finance the purchase of a new, used or executive auto, van, truck or entire fleet of vehicles - at competitive fixed rates
- Low rates and flexible terms
- Quick decisions and funding
- Borrower must maintain their primary business deposit relationship with the credit union
Applying for a Business Loan
We’re here to take your financial confidence to the next level.
Dive into our Learn Center to explore various financial topics or to learn a little more about our practices.
All loans subject to approval. Rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change.