Receive $100 when you open an eChecking Account1
We're committed to helping you reach your financial goals. That's why we offer quality products, like eChecking — it's perfect for those on the go. Benefits include:
- Mobile Banking, Online Bill Pay and Telephone Banking for easy access to your finances on the go
- Overdraft Protection when linked to a Savings Account
- 25 branch locations in Southern California
- Use of 85,000+ surcharge-free ATMs worldwide through the CO-OP® and Allpoint networks2
- No monthly statement fee with enrollment in eStatements3
1 Restrictions apply. $100 offer applies to NEW eChecking accounts for NEW members only, who enroll in Digital Banking and establish a recurring Direct Deposit with a minimum of $400 per month. Recurring Direct Deposit must be a Direct Deposit or Payroll Deposit. Limit one (1) bonus per member. Direct Deposit must be established within 120 days of membership opening to qualify for bonus. Three (3) months of recurring Direct Deposits must be credited to the account before qualifying for the bonus. The bonus will be added to the checking account the 1st week of the following month from the qualifying date and will be reported as income. Refer to the current rate sheet for regular dividends to be paid on eligible balances. The bonus is not included in the calculations of regular dividends and is not recurring. The bonus will be forfeited by the member if the account does not remain open for a minimum of 6 months.
2 All ATMs in the CO-OP and Allpoint networks are fee-free to members. CO-OP and Allpoint are worldwide networks of over 85,000 surcharge-free ATMs owned by credit unions, as well as participating retailers and 7-Eleven® store ATMs.
3 Requires enrollment in eStatements within 120 days of account opening. Account will default to Personal Checking without notice if eStatement enrollment is not completed. $2 monthly paper statement fee waived with eStatements, or direct deposit ($400+/mo. minimum into checking that receives the direct deposit), OR if under age 18 or 65+. Programs and offers (including but not limited to fees, rates, and features) are subject to change without notice.
* We will post your direct deposit to your account as soon as we receive it from the source or your employer. In most cases, we receive direct deposits one day before the scheduled effective date.