Additional Business Accounts
We offer specialized accounts with unique products to accommodate the needs of any business.
We offer a host of accounts that meet your specialty business needs.
Specialized accounts include, but are not limited to:
Contractor's Retention Accounts
- Helps maximize dividends by putting your construction project retention payments in an escrow account under your name
- We will serve as the escrow agent providing an intermediary between you and the contract owner (municipality)
Third Party Pledges
Use our Business Savings Certificate to pledge funds in lieu of a bond or letter of credit.
- The disbursement of funds is determined by the pledgee
- Your business continues to earn dividends on the funds
- Dividends can be transferred to your Business Checking Account monthly
- If the contract goes beyond the originally anticipated terms, the certificate renews for a 90-day period until the pledgee releases the funds
IOLTA (Interest On Lawyer Trust Accounts)
Interest on Lawyer Trust Accounts allows attorneys to pool temporary or nominal client trust funds and allow interest to accrue on the aggregate balance.
- Interest earned on IOLTA accounts is distributed to the State Bar of California
- Funds are distributed to nonprofit legal aid organizations providing free legal services to Californians in need
- No fees1 assessed on IOLTA accounts
- Must maintain your primary business checking relationship with our credit union
Opening a Business Account
Please review the and our helpful resources to get started. To open an account or to schedule an appointment, please contact our Business Banking Department at (800) 293-6494 or you may visit any one of our branches across Southern California.
Important Notice About Procedures for Opening an Account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies all business entities and each person who is an authorized signer on an account. What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.
Terms and Conditions
1Any fees for excess activity are collected against accrued interest and will not be assessed against funds in client trust account.