Yes, Educator Accounts are available for public and private school employees of qualified California schools.
Banking for Teachers and Schools
We’ve created more ways for our educators and schools to reach their financial goals.
- Special products and services for educators and school staff
- Accounts and loans especially designed with public, private and charter schools in mind
Banking solutions that fit your life.
Did you know that you can utilize our Digital Banking Services to access all of your financial tools? Learn More
School Cash Management
Increase efficiency, oversight and savings with our resources.
Sign up for paperless statements.
Enjoy the benefits of digital banking on the go.
Send funds safely and securely.
Accounts & Resources
Frequently asked questions
Yes, we offer several unique products and services for school clients, including charter schools in California.
To become a member, you must:
- Live in California and be a current or retired educator, school employee, alumni association member or PTA member
- Live or work in San Diego, Riverside or Orange County, CA
- Have an immediate family or household member who is a California Credit Union member
To become a business member:
- One of the account signers must live in California and be a current or retired educator, school employee, alumni association member or PTA member
- Your business must be headquartered in San Diego, Riverside or Orange County, CA
We’re here to take your financial confidence to the next level.
Dive into our Learn Center to explore various financial topics or to learn a little more about our practices.