Yes, Educator Accounts are available for public and private school employees of qualified California schools.
Banking for Teachers and Schools
We’ve created more ways for our educators and schools to reach their financial goals.
- Special products and services for educators and school staff
- Accounts and loans especially designed with public, private and charter schools in mind
Banking solutions that fit your life.
Did you know that you can utilize our Digital Banking Services to access all of your financial tools? Learn More
Accounts & Resources
Frequently asked questions
Yes, we offer several unique products and services for school clients, including charter schools in California.
To become a member, you must:
- Live, work, worship, attend school or have a business in Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Diego, San Bernardino or Ventura Counties in California
- Be affiliated with a California school as a current/retired employee, PTA member or member of an employee organization OR be an alumni association member of a CA college or university
- Have an immediate family/spouse/partner who is a California Credit Union member
To become a business member:
- Your business must operate in Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego or Ventura Counties, CA
- You are an existing California Credit Union member and own a business
- You are a business and qualify for membership