School Business Checking
Manage cash flow your way with the flexibility you want and the benefits you deserve.
- Low minimum opening deposits
- Business Visa® Debit Card and check-writing privileges
- 24 branches across Southern California
Choose the account that's best for your school's needs.
greater flexibility for charter and private schools and districts that have a moderate number of transactions each month and keep higher account balances
designed for schools with more comprehensive cash management needs
earned on balances
Monthly Paid Items Included
Monthly Deposits Included
Monthly Maintenance Fee
waived with an average daily balance of $2,500 or enrollment in eStatements
can be offset with earnings credits
Processing Fee for items above monthly limit
$0.25 per item
Fee for deposits above the monthly limit
Visa® Business Debit Card
To open an account or to schedule an appointment, please contact our Business Banking Department at (800) 293-6494 or you may visit any one of our branches across Southern California.
Business Visa® Debit Card
Easily make business purchases. More convenient than cash or checks.
- No finance charges or annual fees
- Account owners may designate authorized cardholders
- Make withdrawals, transfers and balance inquiries at millions of ATMs worldwide
- Make deposits at designated credit union and 30,000+ CO-OP® network ATMs nationwide
- Pay for purchases and services wherever ATM or debit cards are accepted
Tools & Resources to help make your day-to-day more manageable.
Business Digital Banking
Access all of your financial tools for your business wherever you are, 24/7.
School Business Savings
Enjoy low balance requirements and higher-than-bank dividends.
School Cash Management
Increase efficiency, oversight and savings with our resources.
We’re here to take your financial confidence to the next level.
Dive into our Learn Center to explore various financial topics or to learn a little more about our practices.