Government Guaranteed Loans
We can help you grow. We know all about small business needs.
We offer solutions for small businesses finding it difficult to qualify for conventional financing.
SBA Preferred Lender
We proudly partner with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) loan program to help small businesses access the funds they need to grow. Our government-guaranteed SBA Loans are a smart source of financing for a variety of business purposes: startups, equipment purchases, owner-occupied commercial real estate, facility renovation, debt refinancing, inventory, working capital and more.
U.S. Small Business Administration Loan Programs
SBA 7(A) Loans
Borrow funds for nearly any business purpose: acquiring a business, expanding/renovating facilities, purchasing equipment, or increasing working capital. Small Business Administration (SBA) 7(A) loans are backed by the government and designed to meet a variety of your small business’ capital needs.
- The most basic and used SBA business loan
- Interest rate varies based on loan size, term and purpose
- Visit the SBA website for eligibility, terms and max loan amount
SBA 504 Loans
Small Business Administration (SBA) 504 loans are backed by the government and designed to provide long-term, fixed-rate financing for major fixed assets, such as buildings and equipment.
- Down payments as low as 10%
- Interest rate depends on size, term and use of proceeds
- Cannot be used for working capital, inventory, consolidating debt or repaying debt
- Visit the Small Business Finance website for eligibility, terms and max loan amount
State Guaranteed Loan Program
Cal Southern SBDC Loans
The California Southern Small Business Development Corporation (SBDC) guaranteed loan program is designed to assist local companies with business purchases, equipment financing, accounts receivable financing, etc.
- Guarantees can be issued on short-term loans, revolving lines of credit, and term loans for asset purchases, purchases of existing business, or for establishing a new business
- Visit the Cal Southern website for eligibility, terms, and max loan amount
For all government guaranteed options, the borrower must maintain their primary business deposit relationship with the credit union.
Applying for a Business Loan
To apply for a Business Loan or to schedule an appointment, please contact our Business Banking Department at (800) 293-6494 or you may visit any one of our branches across Southern California.
Terms and Conditions
Programs (including but not limited to fees, rates, terms, conditions and features) are subject to change without notice. All loans subject to approval.