Due to the secure nature of the website, an account can only be unlocked by a team member after validating your identity. Please call us at (800) 334-8788 .
Digital Banking & Bill Pay
Banking at your fingertips. Manage your personal and business finances quickly and securely – anytime, anywhere.
- Access your accounts 24/7
- Track and monitor spending
- Transfer funds and pay bills
With Digital Banking you can track and monitor spending, follow a budget and avoid overdraft charges Digital Banking provides 24/7 access to current account balances and summaries, the last 12 months of transaction history, including check images and pending transactions, including ATM visits, Visa® Debit Card purchases and direct deposits. You can even reorder and stop payment on checks. Plus, you can:
- Send or request money with Zelle® in real time
- Manage your debit card 24/7 - turn card on/off, set transaction controls travel notifications or alerts as you need
- Transfer funds - easily make immediate or recurring transfers anytime you want between your California Credit Union accounts
- Switch Direct Deposit, set up direct deposit from your previous financial institution to ours with our self-service tool
- Access your credit score - receive daily credit monitoring with alerts for major changes, understand the factors that impact your score and more
- Make loan payments from any Financial Institution
- Transfer funds between owned accounts at other Financial Institutions
- Request a loan payoff quote
- Secure chat with a live agent
- Send and receive secure messages from our Contact Center
- Dispute a Debit Card Transaction
- Update your personal information such as your street address, email address and phone number
- Change your username or password, manage account nicknames, display preferences and challenge questions
- View the interactive Digital Banking Demo
Fill out the form below to enroll in Digital Banking
Online Bill Pay comes standard with Digital Banking. Save time and money while managing your bill paying routine in one convenient spot. Plus, with Online Bill Pay, you control when and how much to pay.
- Pay any bill, anytime
- Schedule one-time and recurring payments in advance
- Be assured your payments will arrive on time
- View the interactive Bill Pay Demo
Tools & Resources to help make your day-to-day more manageable.
Stay informed with free, timely account alerts sent directly to your email or mobile device.1
You can view and print scanned images of the front and back of cleared checks.
Money Management allows you to view your finances all in one place. Track your overall finances, set a budget and view your spending habits.
Frequently asked questions
For the best online Digital Banking experience, we recommend the latest version of the following browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Edge
To protect the privacy of your information, the advanced security technology within Digital Banking will ask for you to verify your identity before allowing you to sign on from a new computer or mobile device. This verification will be either a text, a telephone call or an email that you have specified. To update how you validate your identity, go to “My Settings” > “Update Security Options.”
If you would like to receive eStatements instead of paper statements, you need to enroll in eStatements. Follow these instructions to switch to eStatements:
- Sign on to Digital Banking
- Under the Additional Services tab, click “eStatements & Notices”
- Click “Enrollment”
You can register for Digital Banking by using the form above on this page. You’ll need to provide the account holder’s basic personal information (including Social Security number and Keyword) to create the Digital Banking account.
You may see items in your transaction history showing as “Pending.” These are items that have been submitted, but are not yet paid. They will be paid that night. You can see which transactions will clear your account each night. If you don’t have enough money in your account, you can simply make a deposit or transfer funds from another linked account. Not all transactions may show, and you should still regularly track your debits to best manage your account balances.
Yes, Quicken® and Quickbooks® are compatible with Digital Banking. We are an Intuit online banking partner and our name should appear in the list when you set up or activate an account for online services from within Quicken®. For additional support and resources, please visit: https://www.quicken.com/support#windows
Plus, you can download your account balances and latest transactions from Digital Banking to Quicken® or Microsoft Money® to get a complete view of your finances, create reports and graphs and analyze your spending habits. To download account balances and transactions, sign on to Digital Banking. Under the “Accounts” tab, select the account you would like to export, then click “Export.”
Terms and Conditions
1Text, data, and other wireless carrier charges may apply.